Monday, January 7, 2008

Parallel Rand

So I'm back in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo!!!!!!!!
But India rocked!!!!!!!!!
Woo!!!!!!!!
And now I'm in California!!!!!!
Woo!!!!!!!!

As you can see I'm busy saying Woo!!!!!! So let me just post a little something I'm working on.

As a prelude let me give you a concert video of the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Parallel Universe
And for more prelude here's an AMV of Parallel Universe with Gunslinger Girl (an anime I haven't watch but seems either interesting or overly-pretentious)

Finally here's the Lyrics

Finally you're ready for my version of the song:
Dravidian King

(This goes out to all you South Asians, especially you South South Asians and the Brahui and other N. Drav.s, you know who you are)


Deep inside of a parallel universe
(India's like a parallel universe really, but that would take too long to elaborate on)
It's getting harder and harder
To tell what came first
(Dravidians came first, then Aryans you stupid Hindu nationalists!)

Under water where thoughts can breate Easily

Far away you were made in a sea
Just like me
(So why aren't you rocking harder!)

Christ I'm a sidewinder I'm a
Dravidian King
I swear it's everywhere
(Indians are everywhere around the world and we've got a big gross population too, so don't piss us off)
It's everything

Staring straight up into the sky
(Yeah, Indian's are good at that, we've got mad ancient astronomy skills, what!)
Oh my my a solar system that fits
In your eye Microcosm

You could die but your never dead spider web
Take a look at the stars in
Your head fields of space kid
(My father helped build the Indian space program and now they're letting the Chinese overtake them, what's with that?)

Christ
(Let me just point out for a sec that Christians have been in India since the 1st century AD so don't think of us as a religion of foreigners you damn RSS)
I'm a sidewinder I'm a
Dravidian King
I swear it's everywhere
It's everything
(And what if Christianity was a religion of foreigners, we're everywhere around the world so aren't we entitled to take the best of everything from every continent)

Christ I'm a sidewinder
(Damn straight I'm a sidewinder, don't you stereotype us brown folk!)
I'm a
Dravidian King
I swear it's everywhere
It's everything

Psychic changes are born in your heart
Entertain
(Although not all Indians have Eastern mysticism, a term that ignores the diversity of Chinese philosophical thought and the vast and seperate Indian philosophical schools, still we got a awesomely deep spiritual tradition, represent!)
A nervous breakthrough that makes us the
same
Bless your heart girl
(Bless you all really, people are good folk, or can be if they give it a shot)

Kill the pressure it's raining on
(Watch out for monsoons man)
Salty cheeks
When you hear the beloved song
I am with you
(Dravidian men know how to treat a lady)

Christ I'm a sidewinder I'm a
Dravidian King
I swear it's everywhere
It's everything
(Rock it!)

Christ I'm a sidewinder I'm a
Dravidian King
(Oh yeah!)
I swear it's everywhere
It's everything
(Rock on South Asians!)

And if all that seems like insane nonsense, well it is, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, and since I'm immensely busy with tons of crazy Cali. stuff, that's all you're going to get for right now. But someday, someday soon, you will find there's much more to this Dravidian King.

So take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

No comments: