Saturday, January 12, 2008

And the road goes on and on and on and on

So I've done quite a bit of transferring of the mySpace posts to the blogger.com account. And while that was incredibly irritating it was still pretty damn cool to get a lot of the old stuff out. However looking back at the old posts, it was a kind of strange. I suppose it's a bit of an evolution of my personality, or at least the bit of my personality that's Rand. I mean Rand isn't exactly who I am to the surface of the world. But well Rand is me, just the different parts of me in a different configuration and ordering.

It's not quite I don't like who I was, in fact I really like some of the sessions I did even as much as a year ago, but again, I notice certain things. For example, as I go back down in my sessions, I've noticed that I've been a little bit more bitter in the past. Also, I guess I seem a little overly obsessed by my mood and such. I suppose looking back allows me to be a bit of introspection. What I really figure I guess, is that I need to learn to get a bit better about the past and the future. Things aren't so bad really, and I haven't done such a bad job of things as life goes.

As I was talking with my brother, life is always so beautiful, that's the soul really, a shard crafted in the image of God, even imperfect it is still damn beautiful. And even if it's short or tragic, even the tragedy is beautiful even if it's sad beauty. And even in the sadness, it's not that life isn't beautiful, it's that life could be so much more beautiful if things were just a little better. But I suppose the way things work out, the sadness and the joys all combined, it's as good as it gets this world, even with the tragedy.

Dude, that's deep dude.

Dude....

Anywho, that's about three sentences too much of that, so take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

No comments: