Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blinded by the light

And moreover the future's so bright I've got to where shades.

That's from a song by Timbuck3 and the actual title line is from a Bruce Springsteen's song (more famously covered by Steven Miller), both of the same name. However, with the Springsteen song I always thought the second line was something like "revved up like a douche," which if you think about it makes no sense what-so-ever. But as it turns out it is "cut loose like a deuce" which seems to refer to a car called a "deuce coup" which is apparently a very fast car. So that's that.

As I've been saying things are looking good, but with good times always comes, blah, blah, blah

Enough of that.

LET'S DANCE!!!!!

Here's a nice song with that lovely sentiment. (also known as the opening for episode 00 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (which I reviewed here)

Now I'm trying to reduce a little of my over-plannerizing, but let me tell you guys a leetle beet about some stuff I've been planning:

Multiple webposts.

Now I know I've promised this before (and I'm not just taking about the mySpace, Blogger.com doubling I've got now), but previously my idea was doing different webposts as different characters from my various stories, but that's actually a bit harder than I thought it would be, with less growth potential (I think, I might actually retry that sometime). My new idea is to try to hit up the niche webpost market and make a history webpost, a math webpost, a media review webpost, and maybe a comp. sci. webpost in addition to maintaining this for my personal thoughts, ideas, philosophy, religion, etc.

Except that's a boat-load of work.

That would also be a pain to look through for someone who wanted to read a variety of my stuff so I'm probably going to include the other posts on this page as well. If it all sounds confusing, it is, but on the plus side my plans should give me a lot more readers and allow me to actually have some respectable posts that I can write in my own name.

Maybe.

But then again, I'm not a very respectable type of guy.

Anywho, take it to your head, take it to your heart, and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

No comments: