Monday, January 21, 2008

Closing Time

It's Monday isn't it?

Monday morning.

Far too early to be posting. But I haven't posted during the weekend and I'm not sure I'll get a chance later today. You see good friends and gentleflops, I am returning to Rutgers for my last semester at that fine institution. And then off to the world...

The end of one phase of my life and the beginning of the new. Anticipation and fear. Blah, blah, blah, blah...

It's easy to be over-pretentious about this, I mean the event is significant in my life, but on the other hand it's not like I'm dying and passing on to the afterlife or even like I'm getting married or starting my dream job. From now on I won't take classes and I'll have some job to work at and that'll be a big change, but I'll essentially be the same person. And that person is the mighty and glorious Rand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let's lift up a glass. Whatever you've got, for me it'll be orange juice.

To the future, may it be glorious.

To all the girls I have ever and will ever love.

And to God, the founder of the feast.

So take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

No comments: