Sunday, December 16, 2007

Putting the f-ing fun back into Rand F-ing Awesome McRanderson

And so...

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
(dunnannnannnannna)
You're living in the past it's a new generation
(dunnannannannnannna_
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
(well a guy can do what he wants to, and despite my girlie-ish interests I am a guy)
What I'm gonna do
(Yeah!!!!)
An' I don't give a damn ' bout my bad reputation
(Screw you bummy reputation creators!!!!)

Oh no not me
(Damn straight!!!)

I'm a bit lazy to do the whole song (especially since the lyrics are a bit repetitive (but hey, punk's punk dude!!!)), but I just wanted all of you to know:

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY BAD REPUTATION!!!!

(even though I don't really have a bad reputation (despite my scruffy beard which gives me a semi-evil appearance))

Here's the full lyrics for Bad Reputation. (it's on a Joan Jett site, and despite the fact it was made by Thin Lizzy, Joan Jett rocks, so I'm sticking with her for most of this stuff)

Here's Joan Jett's video.

Because I'm a tv freak, here's the opening to Freaks and Geeks that uses Bad Reputation

And just because I'm an anime freak, here's an AMV with Digimon (the 3rd series)

And so, class, while I'm not recommending reckless anti-everythingness which is usually about making a reputation with the counterculture, I want you to remember not to give a damn about your bad reputation.

Also remember to have a whole lot of fun as this song is!!!!

So take it to your head, take it to your heart, and remember Rand rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight Folks!

No comments: