Sunday, December 23, 2007

Holiday Greetings and a Change

Hello folks, as John is in India right now, I'm stepping in and guest blogging on and off for the next few weeks. A little about me, my name is Howard and like John I go to school in central Jersey and am interested in everything, from atoms to stocks to Mars. Recently, I picked up a new skill that allows me to calculate the day of the week people are born on without having to consult the calendar. It's cool!

Hopefully John is in India by now, his plane took off Friday. When he has the chance to visit an internet cafe over there, you'll hear from him on the other side of the globe. For the forseeable future, I hope to touch upon some of my musings, from meditation and spirituality to Ben Franklin and rainy days. Post some comments, you have the right to speak!

No comments: