Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Vacation's all I ever wanted, Vacation's all I ever needed

Ah, but instead I'm doing work, and by the looks of things I'll be doing work all day. I really wanted to go home tonight and go trick or treating with my little cousin, but I'm working on borrowed time trying to outrun my professor's generous patience. And so I've sacrificed my Halloween. I wasn't able to even get a costume. But hopefully, this will lay the groundwork for that someday when I won't have to work on Halloween, and instead I will dress up like an idiot and party like it's 1999 or like it's whatever year it is, since I'll probably become more of a partier as I get older not less.

But anyways,

I rock the party that rocks the party
Yeah, I rock the party that rocks the party
Doo Doo Dee Doo Doo Doo
Doo Doo Dee Doo Doo Doo Doo

And so when the rocks party, I'll be there.

No comments: