Friday, October 5, 2007

Boatier or Quotier?

It's late and I've just been standing on my feet watching a Ghostface Killa and a Witchdoctor (not in that order, in another one, guess which one) rap it all up. And yet I'm not ditching you. Yes you're bums, but you're my bums, you lovable bummy mcbums. But I am feeling lazy, or perhaps just awesome. So I'm going to unleash on you something I've been planning for a while: More quotes. In fact, quotes that aren't even on my Facebook page (by the way if you invite me as a friend on Facebook (I'm simply a man of a relatively normal name there) and mention this webpost, I will definitely accept you as a friend, and then nothing will happen, unless you know you follow up with more detailed invitation to a movie or something, etc.), because Facebook says I can't fill my pages up with tons upon tons of quotes. But hey, I'm Rand, so here I'm just going to have to Rand it all up.

"Have mojo, will travel." - Rand

"Those who dance in darkness..." - Rand

"Well there's nothing to lose
And there's nothing to prove
I'll be dancing with myself." - Dancing by Myself, Billy Idol

' "It ended up alright in the end right?"

"In the end? It never ends." ' - Ozymandias and Doctor Manhattan, Watchmen

"Everybody hurts... sometimes." - Everybody Hurts, R.E.M.

"Look I'm not saying I said this, but it's attributed to me, and I did the attributing, so yeah basically I'm saying I said this." - Rand

' "I put out the fires."

"You made them worse."

"Worse or better?" ' - Invader Zim and the Almighty Tallest, Invader Zim

"Everyone has the obligation to ponder well his own specific traits of character. He must also regulate them adequately and not wonder whether someone else's traits might suit him better. The more definitely his own a man's character is, the better it fits him." - Cicero

"Either you're with us or you're against us, or you're in a third party, or you know there could be a forth party, well, you'd have to be someplace, sometime, somewhere." - Rand

"Everyone lies." - Gregory House, House M.D.

"Oh no! I broke history!" - Hiro Nakamura, Heroes.

"What else can I say? Everyone is gay." - All Apologies, Nirvana

"Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody." - The Catcher in the Rye, J.D. Salinger

"Gun control? We need bullet control! I think every bullet should cost 5,000 dollars. Because if a bullet cost five thousand dollar, we wouldn't have any innocent bystanders." - Chris Rock

"Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light." - Do not go gentle into that good night, Dylan Thomas

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly." - Winston Churchill

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." - Mahatma Gandhi

"A good constitution is infinitely better than the best despot." - Thomas B. Macaulay

So that's the quotes, you judge whether they are boatier or quotier.

Anyways, take it to your head, take it to your heart, and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

No comments: