Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Still rockin in the free world

I'm still around, I've just been a little bit sick, a little bit depressed and a little bit unsatisfied with the way some of my projects, personal life, and professional life has been going. But that just means a little extra truckin is in order. I'm still figuring some stuff out about what I want to do about what, and so I might be busy somewhat lately, but in the future I want to not just keep up a reliable every day posting but also improve the quality of my posts which I feel has slipped (unfortunately, I can do little about the quality of my readers, you bums, but I love you anyways). Anywho, I'm working on that, as well as on a revamp and restart for my comic, which I might be renaming from the cool sounding but a bit hard to remember (especially spelling-wise, which can be important on the World Wide Web), Comikier, to the easier to remember The Rand Show. It might sound a little too Rand-centric, but I'll take the risk I suppose, maybe. If so I'll be able to call myself a triple threat in my Rand persona alone, since I'll have a webpost, a comic, and well, I'll actually have to wait for this to come through before I can ascribe it to myself, but hopefully next year I'll be getting my own radio show, so get pumped for it, yes, The Rand Show on the radio.

For now, while you wait, check out some of my old posts in the archives, very little of it is topical crap (and even then there usually is something that remains interesting today), and so I like to think my posts have a little bit of a timeless quality (I like to think that, whether it's true or not, well find out you stinkin' bums (yeah I know you stink, I can smell you, smell you through the INTERNET)).

Also check out The World of Rand

Until we meet again, take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

No comments: