Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Never time to wait

I am often busy these days. However, more and more that I think of it, I realize that there is no reason that I need to be busy. My current responsibilities are my two days a week internship and my two days a week class, both which do not occupy the entire day. So logically I should have plenty of free time, and yet I always feel crunched for time. Blah, blah, wah, wah.

Anyways, the point of the matter is the reason I am busy is because I keep on taking on more and more projects. I work on a comic, I expand my website, I work on this webpost, etc., etc. On top of that, I am at times hugely depressed and demotivated eating up those hours. So I am busy, but on the other hand it is largely, although not entirely of my own fault. But I suppose I enjoy this business more than simply laying around. Well, enjoy is perhaps the wrong word. Keeping myself busy undoubtably reduces my time to just lay around reading, watching tv, etc. and gives me much unneccessary stress. But I derive satisfaction from my work. So I keep on truckin' because trucks are cool.

No comments: