Friday, June 8, 2007

I call thee Jabberwocky

I could say that I'm calling the various difficulties and reasons that cause me to miss my sessions Jabberwocky, but that would be lame, and you know how I feel about being lame (and if you don't, then you're a bum). But it's strange. I'm not used to being really, actually busy. During the school year of course there are periods of huge activity, but I tend to be a semi-slacker when it comes to school work, I do the minimum I need to do to do great. This gives me a good amount of free time during the school year and during the summers I usually have a great deal of free time. Usually what sucks up this time is my depression and my exhaustion, etc. Now however, I actually might be becoming legitimately busy. I already have an internship where I work 2-3 days (sometimes 8 hr.s a day but usually a good deal less), and a part-time job that takes up 16 hours a week, all that seems incredibly busy to me, because well, I don't do lots of stuff usually. Past summers I have felt a day was busy if I hung out with a friend and went to the library in the same day. Wooo. But I realize most people work a whole lot more than this, so while it is busy for me, it wouldn't be a busy schedule for most people. Still, given, especially my limited energy, I have found this schedule pretty exhausting. And now, well, now I might be taking on an internship which would probably add another 21+ hours of work to my schedule. See with that I can legitimately call myself busy. However, calling myself busy doesn't write sessions, nor does it get any one of my many personal projects taken care of, so it really just means I've got to squeeze every moment until it gets absorbed into my skin. (Simpsons reference there) In that spirit, or rather contary to that spirit, I need to say I need to go, but I'll always be with you in spirit, or something like that. So anyways, take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

No comments: