Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I said the right things but act the wrong way

Well, that's how it is in the Strokes song, but for me maybe it's that I said the wrong thing and act the right way. Or maybe I both act and say the wrong things. But I think I act charming at times, and I've got some good emotions for what that's worth. And I've come so frustratingly close to having at least the start of a relationship. But then again, maybe I haven't. I've never had a real date. So what can I say about anything, eh? I can laud the fairer sex, I wax pathetic about romance, I can sing a million love songs, but when it comes down to it, I socially retarded, and I mean that in the retard as in going backward sense of retard, and I have no idea what to do about girls. But then again, it doesn't matter. Still, I must push onwards.

No comments: