Friday, September 14, 2007

Even more quotable, even more boatable, roughly the same amount of John

"I like to quote myself, because I'm just that awesome."- Rand

"The world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."-Star Trek, episode title

"If you're going to be an ass, you should be a spectacular one. At least then it would become a character trait and people would have some warning about your ass-like behavior. A slight ass is like a virus, invisible and infectious, and he sours all the relationships around him. Of course it is best not to be an ass at all." - Rand

"The stars are like dust, and history is infinite."- Rand

"Art belongs to the people." - Lenin

"No, art belongs to the truth. But yo momma belongs to the people." - Rand

"People do not do things over and over again without getting some joy out of it." - Bob Kelso, Scrubs

"Which would do you think the tiger would prefer, being a dead rug in the seat of power or being alive in the jungle.

Alive in the jungle.

So would I."-Prez Richards, Sandman

"You're on my mind all of the time, I know it's not enough." - Electrical Storm, U2

"It is best to be both feared and loved, however, if one cannot be both it is better to be feared than loved." - The Prince, Machiavelli

"I'm both quotable and boatable, are you?" - Rand

No comments: