Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Here's to Valentine's Day

My last somewhat whiny post talked a lot about how Valentine's day made me feel lonely, and it does, but I don't want you to think Valentine's Day is a bad holiday. It's a celebration of love and love is something absolutely wonderful. In celebration of that, I'm digging out a poem, or rather a song, which I wrote when I was in love. I couldn't really dig deeper into my love poetry since most of it is either crappy or on a computer at home, but this is something that was very special to me. That's about all I have to say about that. To all the women I've ever loved, I wish you a happy Valentine's Day. To all the women of the world I wish you a rich and happy life. And to all those in love today, well, congradulations.

So take it to your head, take it to your heart, and remember Rand rocks! Goodnight Folks! And Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Rand said...

I've been removing some of the actual pieces of poetry from my previous posts. Many publishers insist on exclusive publishing when you send them your work and if some of these poems end up being sent out, I don't want to run into that problem.