Sunday, April 6, 2008

Shoutout to the other Rand Show

For some time I've been a little worried about legal action from a festival that's actually called the Rand Show. I only found out about it after I started the Rand Show and it doesn't seem to be that famous in the US. I emphasize that I'm only a little worried, and mostly due to my freakish paranoia about legal threats. But since I've come to accept my low view count and low notability I think chances of me being sued are very, very low. But I decided to actually check out the Rand Show and it seems like a pretty cool festival. I'd love to go there sometime but it is in South Africa and I am not, nor do I have enough disposable income to travel to South Africa.

But basically it is a festival of all things Africa + some things international. Basically, pretty damn cool.

I really don't think me getting sued will ever come, especially since I'm the Rand Show in the US and they're the Rand Show in South Africa, but I suppose some friction could come if I ever buy therandshow.com.

Meh.

Anyways, here's a shoutout to you Rand Show. I hope to attend you someday.

Anywho, take it to your head, take it to your heart, and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

And God Bless!

No comments: