Friday, April 11, 2008

And if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with

So my life hasn't really worked out quite exactly how I wished it would, and I don't have exactly everything I want, but my life isn't so bad. I've got good friends, good family, good job prospects, and I'm going be graduating soon, most likely with around a 3.6 GPA.

And God is at my side so what need I want?

For some reason the maybe better suiting Can't Always Get What You Want by the Rolling Stones (the link's for the House version (because House is awesome), but here's a video with an old showing of the Rolling Stones on TV) doesn't actually exactly come to mind. Perhaps its because I'm being a little fatalistic right now and feeling a little bit of a loss of certain dreams and maybe I'm just feeling a little sad, but if I can't be with the life I love, I can still love the life I'm with...

It's a bad transition to the song that's actually in my head, because right now I feel like I can't be with the one I love, but I can still love my life, so anyways...

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with by Crosby, Stills and Nash and maybe...

there's a saying (perhaps just mine) that you never get over a love until you fall in love again, but then again...

Ah here's the Real Folk Blues by Yoko Kanno and the Seatbelts.

So anyways, take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight folks.

God Bless.

No comments: