Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Words of Wisdom

So this is a little something I picked up from last weeks Scrubs episode My Words of Wisdom, maybe it's true, maybe it's not, maybe I'll boost it to a full blog, maybe I won't but anyhow, anywho, etc. Dr. Kelso told Dr. Cox you don't keep doing things again and again unless you get something out of it. And I'm wondering about my breakdowns, it's happen every year, do I get something out of it? Perhaps I do, perhaps I don't. A breakdown does give me a break from my normal stuff, and then it gives me an opportunity to some intense work with an adreneline inducing challenge of fixing my problems. Maybe that's what lures me to my problems. But then again, maybe it's just my beakdown is aimed at destroying me completely. Or mabye it's a little bit of both. But anyways. Since this is probably the only post I'm going to do this day, I might as well give a good ending (since I'm both tired and busy). So take it to your head, take it to your heart, and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

No comments: