Saturday, March 3, 2007

Look on the sunny side of life

My friend Howard gave me a comment on my last session which I think is pretty good. He told me to look on the bright side of things and honestly I probably should. I'm a pretty good writer, I have good friends, my social life slightly (very slightly) improved last night through an incident I'm not going to talk about here. And this morning I snapped out of my depressive mood. But that said, I find it difficult to stay on the sunny side at times as my mind tends to obsesses about the things buggging me, for example today my mind has been obsessing about my unreliability, I've missed some important obligations and I've lost my backpack, and honestly I can't guarentee such things won't happen again. This all makes me wonder whether I can survive in the real world but looking on the sunny side of things, despite all my problems I've always found a way to get by and in my own little way thrive, even if it's not in the way I might have wanted. Anyways, it's late and I'm tired, and I've become somewhat down, well not down but blank and unmotivated, so I'm not doing a new session, rather I'm giving a pre-made one, but it is a pretty good pre-made session so I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: