Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's a long way down to nothing at all... My oh My

And it's a long way up to everything you want. I got to keep that in mind because every moment when I get a good turn I get a new urge to pump up the ambition. There are a lot of bizarre theories about this, mostly me talking about me. But it's a matter of will and a matter of vigilance (one might need to be careful about the later, that is vigilant about vigilance, which despite the oddity of the sound, which is though no more odd than everything else I say, but the point being is one can lose oneself in this cycle of self-monitoring, till the introspection devours the outside and leaves nothing at all).

Ultimately, however, both vigilance and will can fail. Take for example the man who walks on coals. You step at the right areas and you suppress your pain and you can make it unscathed. But most people probably will get at least a little burned, but it depends on the person. Some people have less of a talent for coal-walking than others, and still yet others it is a matter of craft, you can practice and read and train. And so on, etc.

Now if it seems like I am blowing up a micro-example of life to a grand theory, I would like to point out one man's micro-theory is another man's macro-theory. It's all just a matter of who they are raw and all. Raw and all we have strengths and skills and then and so on...

Well, I think I beat this dead horse to a nice meaty pulp, now just to add some seasonings and we got ourselves some steak tar-tar or maybe even... a convoy!

We got a big old convoy riding through the night!
We got a big old convoy! Ain't she a beautiful sight!
Convoy!

Yes she is a beautiful sight, indeed, she is! And so on.

So take it to your head, take it to your heart, and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

And God Bless.

No comments: