Monday, March 30, 2009

A Certain Burden to Things

I believe to some degree we choose our own destinies, but that is largely because our own destinies are largely internal. Our lives are in the end dust in the wind, but in that whirl of dust cannot we declare some glory to our moment...

Yet I also believe we are inherently helpless, hence the dust in the wind. But moreover, we are creatures interdependent and left at the whims...

It is generally a bad idea to write of current problems, even in such a distant allusion-ary manner, but when you are left with little influence over the outcome of the situation, what is there to do but whine?

Ah, but I do not take well to whining, I like to ROAR!!!! But lacking the savannah or the lungs of a lion, I must be content with this little mumbling, but such is the way of the world.

No comments: