Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brannigan, begin again

Ah, but I am not Zap Brannigan, so at least I'm not in that state of things.

Yet still, I do have that urge...

I have a nasty tendency to wipe out vast portions of my computer whenever I feel the slightest drop in performance, a nasty habit indeed, especially if it were to be practiced elsewhere...

And I have friends, I have family, I have goals and ambitions, and I have God. I have all I need and plenty more. Yet to be honest, I rarely have much reason to go to sleep, since each day brings little of particular enjoyment, at least no more than I could get alone in the middle of the night.

What would it require for me to reach that state... Well, let us not speculate on that for...

And cut, cue the pity cords. Yeah, I'm okay overall, pretty good by most standards, if not great, well, I have potential. And perhaps I'm a little bit sad, and a little bit lonely, but that's okay. There are worst things to be and I have been some of them.

Well, take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

And God Bless.

No comments: