Wednesday, May 2, 2007

That which we wait for

My last session seemed kind of light on substance, it's probably because I did it in only an hour and usually when I'm having trouble writing a session it takes me an obscenely long amount of time and I had only an hour. Also, I was excited at the prospect of posting up a new Comikier comic but that will have to be delayed now since I left a bunch of my crap at home (stuff that really had no reason being at home at this point in the year). But unlike most other times I find I'm not overwhelmed by an emotion, right now I'm feeling somewhat depressed but blandly so, it's annoying.

In fact a lot of things are annoying me right now. First of all the delays with the Comikier comic among a lot of other things. Second of all, I don't feel like listing all this crap. But overall life is treating me nicely which is perhaps making it a little bit harder to say interesting things about my life. Sure I still have my problems, I've been avoiding social contact, I feel like crap right now, I've got a final right ahead of me and I might lose 1,000 dollars in scholarship money. But hey I've got my health (relatively speaking I'm healthy), I've got family, I've got friends, I've got a good brain (an intelligent and decently creative one), and a lot of future prospects. Overall, life isn't too bad even if my current mood isn't terrific.

Now I thought hey, I didn't do a great session before but I'll do a great session now, but with me feeling like I do, I don't think that's going to come about. So instead let me do what I assumed I'd do a lot later and which I probably will do a lot later which is to share some of my interests (I assumed I'd wait until I've gained a decent amount of daily views before doing this but what the hey you only live once or at least once upon this Earth). And by this I mean let me share with you some websites:
First of all

World of Rand

Webcomics:
I like webcomics, they usually have a freer form than I can see in the newspaper and some of them are pretty good, some of them are crap, but some of them are good.

Least I Could Do
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Megatokyo
Applegeeks
Penny Arcade
Angry Little Girls
Sabrina Online
etc.
I think that's enough sharing for now, so toon in next time for stuff and things that do stuff. Or not.

Anyhow, take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

No comments: