Thursday, April 26, 2007

Falling off the far side of the moon

And so now we're digging into the finals period. The main things I have to do is various final assignments and then I need to study and then I have to make summer arrangements and then I need to make next year arrangements. It actually isn't that much, I'm actually really not that busy, but...It just seems like every time I get done with one thing another thing comes up, waah, waah, waah, etc. Sooo I'm not in the greatest of moods, but I still have to get work done. On the positive side I actually seem to actually getting my work done, on the other hand I seem to be pushing everything that I can off till later. Now I can conclude I just need to suck it up and do what I need to do, but actually I am doing what I need to do, and so perhaps now it's time to start actually trying to get happy or something. Maybe now that I'm caught up with urgent work I need to start organizing my life a little, maybe do some scheduling so I can do want I want to do and still have time to just relax and have fun. After all, God loves me so I imagine he'd want me to be happy.

So come on get happy, etc., etc., etc. whatever. Watching some Scrubs is a nice start, maybe chat up with some friends will help things, maybe read a good book, maybe for a moment I should stop imagining that if I don't spend every moment doing something important everything will fall apart. That I think is what I need to land somewhere after falling off of the far side of the moon. That sentence doesn't really mean anything in particular it just felt right and sounded cool (coolio, mcCool, mcAwesome, yeah!).

That said, while I am going to spend some time to relax, I'm not planning a vacation or anything, and I'm hoping to use some of my free time (although not all of it) to work on my Rand comic (I've got a couple pages almost ready), do some work on stories and poems and spruce up my website (maybe get a new one, I dunno). But whatever, things are going alright and even if I'm a little down now, I just have to remember things are looking up. So just put on a happy face.

So take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

Check out: The World of Rand

No comments: