Monday, March 31, 2008

Better than worse, but worse than better

So I've made a bunch of half starts on sessions and a few minor place-keeper sessions (that actually turned out pretty good mind you), but perhaps it's time to address things a bit more head on.

I've been having trouble with this blog (the war against the word blog is over, get over it). Firstly, it has massively failed in my original dream of becoming madly popular, granted I didn't assign much probability to that dream, but that's still annoying. What makes things even more annoying is unlike last year when my view count was steadily increasing, my views have currently hit a static low. So it's annoying, but not unexpected, and non critical.

What has been more critical has been my investment of worth into my work in these sessions. Because I invested worth into it, certain parts of me have been working against it, and prompting anxiety and depression to surround it. Yeah, so it's been annoying.

But that's the way things go.

Sometimes life gets a little annoying...

But it's still damn beautiful.

It's a gift from God.

And it is imbued with His glory.

So anywho, I suppose the course is to keep on carrying on.

That's right... CARRY ON, CARRY STRONG!!!

So take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

God Bless!

No comments: