Monday, November 12, 2007

Quotes and Boats can only lead to moats

You are a robot sent from the future to win - Marshall, How I met your mother

That is no country for old men- Sailing to Bzyantium- William Butler Yeats

Nothing good happens after 2 AM - Ted, How I met your mother

People don't kill themselves because of a lack of a will to live, but rather because of an abundance of a will to die. - Rand

"But if you smile at my poem,
Ah, that's the sunshine,
And that's enough for me." - Rand

"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity." - The Second Coming, William Butler Yeats

"Suit Up." - Barney, How I Met Your Mother

"These are fun facts, guys, let's have fun with them." - Ted, How I Met Your

Mother

"Keep those eyes open!" - Asimov, Cowboy Bebop

"JET: Back then, when I got home from work, you always waited for me...

That
was all I needed... But that day, when I came home, only that watch
was left and a small note with one word, "farewell"... For some
reason, I didn't feel sad. It just lacked reality... And I gradually
felt something inside me go numb... After 6 months, I made a bet with
myself. If you didn't return by the time this clock stopped. I didn't
come here to blame you... I just wanted to know... why you disappeared
back then.

ALISA: You seem to think that time on Ganymede had stopped. That's a story
from long ago... I've... forgotten it. I don't need time that stands
still. Farewell, Jet..." - Cowboy Bebop

"You're gonna carry that weight," - Outro quote, Cowboy Bebop

"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Never insult anyone by accident." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once." - Robert A. Heinlein

No comments: