Sunday, October 4, 2009

Because it cannot begin again when its never over

But then again, does not life die ever night and rise up every morning?

No?

Just checking.

Given the lack of clean endings between phases of life (after all how many romances have been denied a proper death by pleading is it really over?), there is consequently a lack of clean beginnings.

Thus despite long delays, the new www.therandshow.com comes to life with not a roar, though neither with a whimper.

Rather in an increasingly common spirit in internet-land, I am semi-publicizing, a semi-alpha-release of the new www.therandshow.com. In addition to reframing and reorganizing all my posts from this blog, you may find other wonders, like comics, programming tips, and amazing bric - and also brack!

Anywho, I am immensely tired, so the lack of percise sensimentality worries me not, after all, who said I wanted to make sense? Really, all I want to do is fly!

More or less...

Anyways, take it to your head, take it to your heart and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

And God Bless.

No comments: