Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A conversation doomed to happen

"What is that?"

"What is what?"

"The giant laser!"

"Oh, that, that's just a giant laser."

"Why?"

"You know, that question never really came up."

"Laser! Giant!"

"Look how else am I going to-"

"No, don't what to hear about it! Don't want to be an accessory."

"Well, you should have thought about that before I took $100,000 out of your bank account to build this laser."

"What!"

"Look we could debate who stole, who's identity till the dogs come home-"

"Hey, where's my dog?"

"Oh, he's in the engine."

"My dog's in the-"

"Well if you know a better way to create a dog-powered engine, tell me."

"Get my dog out of the engine!"

"But-but-but-"

"My dog!"

"Fine, fine, fine... I'll get your dog out of that engine. But I hope you know that you denied the world a world-threatening super-villian threat."

"I'll be okay."

"I understand, it's okay, it's okay... we all have disappointments."

-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: