Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Because this is my path

Though it be a lonely one.

And so we have run down yet another failed attempt at romance. Many of the same mistakes, many of the same responses, a little bit of crazy and a little bit of sanity.

All done with now.

While I can't promise that things are actually done with, on my end or on hers, I feel a certain wash of emotions that signals an end to the obsession that is a crush.

While a part of me is relieved, this did not end up spiraling into a real obsession, a part of me will miss the emotion, and an even larger part of me will miss the delusionary promise of a lessening of my old loneliness. And so I'm back to well, dwelling on that loneliness.

Meh.

Meh! MEH! MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so on.

Just got to keep running (or not since I'm going to go to sleep soon).

Come on! Cheery yet!

So take it to your head, take it to your heart, and remember Rand rocks. Goodnight Folks!

And God Bless.

No comments: