Friday, August 17, 2007

It's been a while

So yeah, it's been a little while since I've done some posting, what of it, you want to fight?

Ah, you guys never want to fight. When I was a kid I always used to love play fighting, but as I grew older, A. I realized that I had trouble giving a hard punch, I'm not sure whether it's because I'm afraid of hurting someone or just weakness, and that scared me away from fighting for some time, and B. it's hard to find someone who just wants to do playfighting you're older. Or maybe it isn't and I just have trouble recognizing people who share my interests. If I could find one of those underground fight clubs I would join like that (snaps his fingers, actually no, I can't really snap, not a real loud snap, but I can do a sort of semi-snap). Anyways, I don't have time now, but I'll try to get a bigger post in later.

Until then enjoy the archieves, check out The World of Rand and live your life to the max, because it could be over like that (attempts to snap his fingers again).

No comments: